Distinguished Coordinator Award
Objective: The DC Award recognizes outstanding contributions to an EMG program. DC Award will be conferred once per individual who has served 10 or more years in an EMG coordinator position.
Criteria for the narrative (50 points, 10 per criteria):
- Exhibits an exemplary professional attitude (promotes collegiality, seeks ongoing professional
development, demonstrates commitment to EMG program mission).
- Demonstrates measurable impact for programming efforts.
Demonstrates initiative in developing new and creative programming to meet community
- Collaborates with community and institutional partners.
- Collaborates with colleagues on a state, regional and/or national level.
Link to online award application: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dm7LdtuftbljoKV
Natalie R. Bumgarner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Residential and Consumer Horticulture
Tennessee Extension Master Gardener Coordinator
Plant Sciences Department
112 Plant Biotech Building, 2505 EJ Chapman Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-7308 Office / (304) 615-9243 Mobile
firstname.lastname@example.org | ag.tennessee.edu | UThort.com