Creative Excellence Award (CE Award)
Objective: The Creative Excellence Award recognizes outstanding contributions of an Extension Master
Gardener coordinator in the area of program development and/or implementation.
Criteria for the narrative (40 points total, 10 per criteria):
- Identifies need for the program or intervention.
- Demonstrates creative activity that has measurable impact on EMG programming and/or
- Advances the knowledge base of EMG programming through creative activity (e.g., shared in
- Fosters creativity in others, including volunteers and/or EMG colleagues.
Link to online award application:
Natalie R. Bumgarner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Residential and Consumer Horticulture
Tennessee Extension Master Gardener Coordinator
Plant Sciences Department
112 Plant Biotech Building, 2505 EJ Chapman Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-7308 Office / (304) 615-9243 Mobile
email@example.com | ag.tennessee.edu | UThort.com