Distinguished Early Career Award
Objective: The DEC Award recognizes outstanding contributions to an EMG program. DEC Award will be conferred once per individual who has served for less than 10 years in an EMG coordinator position.
Criteria for the narrative (50 points total, 10 per criteria):
- Exhibits an exemplary professional attitude (promotes collegiality, seeks ongoing professional
development, demonstrates commitment to MG program mission).
- Demonstrates measurable impact for programming efforts.
- Demonstrates initiative in developing new and creative programming to meet community
- Collaborates with community and institutional partners.
- Collaborates with colleagues on a state and/or regional level.
Link to online award application: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cC2xOOHdzkRYyBD
Natalie R. Bumgarner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Residential and Consumer Horticulture
Tennessee Extension Master Gardener Coordinator
Plant Sciences Department
112 Plant Biotech Building, 2505 EJ Chapman Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-7308 Office / (304) 615-9243 Mobile
firstname.lastname@example.org | ag.tennessee.edu | UThort.com